Integration into CICS is trivial:
To accommodate RFS quotas and/or accounting/billing functions,
additional RFS pools could be created as necessary (with an
associated increase in administrivia). Also, execs
could be written using RFS commands (like GETDIR) to
obtain bytes used, etc.
- RDO: 4 files, 1 profile, 9 programs, 3 transactions.
- DCT: 6 extrapartition entries for import/export support.
- JCL: 4 DD cards.
- DB2: RCT update and perform bind.
- Update STARTUP (CICSTART) exec.
- Allocate and format VSAM RFS filepools.
- Execute supplied IVP execs (CALL CICIVP1).
- Install online HELP facility (EXEC CICHPREP).
Jump to Application Development, or
Table of Contents.